Braintree: Check Out as Registered Customer
When making a purchase as a registered customer using the Braintree payment method, you can use an existing credit card profile from your account, or create a new one.
To check out as a registered customer:
- Begin the checkout process, and complete the Billing and Shipping Information as you would for any purchase.
- In the Payment Information section, select Braintree.
- To use an existing credit card profile, select Saved Credit Card. Then, select the name of the Credit Card Profile from the list.
To enter a New Credit Card, do the following:
- Select the Credit Card Type.
- Enter the Credit Card Number from the front of your card.
- Select the Expiration Date month and year.
- Enter the three-digit Credit Card Verification number from the back of your card.
Note: For this field to appear, Credit Card Verification must be set to “Yes” in your Braintree configuration.
- By default, your credit card information will be saved as a new profile. If you do not want to create a new profile, clear the Save this Credit Card checkbox.
- When the information is complete, click the Submit button.
- Complete the remainder of the checkout process as you would for any payment method, and place the order.
Note: If you do not place the order, the credit card profile will not be created.
Braintree Registered Checkout
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.