Braintree: Check Out as Registered Customer
When making a purchase as a registered customer using the Braintree payment method, you can use an existing credit card profile from your account, or create a new one.
To check out as a registered customer:
- Begin the checkout process, and complete the Billing and Shipping Information as you would for any purchase.
- In the Payment Information section, select Braintree.
- To use an existing credit card profile, select Saved Credit Card. Then, select the name of the Credit Card Profile from the list.
To enter a New Credit Card, do the following:
- Select the Credit Card Type.
- Enter the Credit Card Number from the front of your card.
- Select the Expiration Date month and year.
- Enter the three-digit Credit Card Verification number from the back of your card.
Note: For this field to appear, Credit Card Verification must be set to “Yes” in your Braintree configuration.
- By default, your credit card information will be saved as a new profile. If you do not want to create a new profile, clear the Save this Credit Card checkbox.
- When the information is complete, click the Submit button.
- Complete the remainder of the checkout process as you would for any payment method, and place the order.
Note: If you do not place the order, the credit card profile will not be created.
Braintree Registered Checkout