Braintree: Create Credit Card Profile
You can create and maintain your Braintree credit card profiles from your customer account.
To create a credit card profile from your customer account:
- Log in to your customer account. In the panel on the left, select My Credit Cards.
Note: If the My Credit Cards option is not included in your dashboard, make sure that your Braintree configuration is set to Enable Vault.
- Under New Credit Card, complete the following information:
- Set Provider to “Braintree.”
- Enter an appropriate Card Description for this profile.
- Select the Credit Card Type.
- Enter the Credit Card Number from the front of your card.
- Enter the three-digit Credit Card Verification number from the back of your card.
Note: For this field to appear, Credit Card Verification must be set to “Yes” in your Braintree configuration.
- Click the Add button to save the profile. The credit card profile appears in your account dashboard under Saved Profiles. You can add as many profiles as necessary, and edit or delete them as needed.
Braintree Credit Card Profiles
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.