Uploading Your Email Logo
The email logo appears at the top of automated email messages that are sent to customers. Such messages are referred to as “transactional emails” and are based on templates which can be customized to suit your needs.
Note: When you upload a new logo file, the previous logo is overwritten.
To upload your email logo:
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Design, select Transactional Emails.
- Click the Browse button and select the Logo Image from your computer.
Note:The file size cannot exceed 2 MB.
- In the Logo Image Altfield, type the alt text you want to use for the image.
- When complete, click the Save Config button.
||Choose a file to use as the logo. Allowed file types are jpg, gif, png. File size cannot exceed 2 MB.
|Logo Image Alt
||Enter alternative text to appear if the logo image is not available.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.