Step 3: Create a New Page
Complete the Content
This series of articles explains how to create a new content page for your Magento Go store. In this step, you will complete the content.
- In the Page Information panel on the left, select Content.
- In the Content Heading box, type the text you want to appear as the main heading at the top of the page.
- Complete the remaining content, as you want it to appear in the main content column, according to the page layout selected. The content can include text, images, video and audio, banners, and lists of dynamic data. For more information on the range of possibilities, see the Magento Go Design Guide.
- To insert an image, do the following:
- Click the Show / Hide Editor button to view the code. Then, click the Insert Image button.
- From Media Storage, click the Browse Files button.
- Find the image on your computer, and click the Upload Files button. The image appears in Media Storage.
Media Storage: Insert File
- Click the thumbnail of the image and click the Insert File button. The required code appears in the edit box.
The image code is inserted into the HTML of the page.
Insert Image (Code View)
- Click the Show / Hide Editor button to return to the content editor, where the image appears in relation to the rest of the content on the page.
- Complete the content, and preview your work as needed.
- Click the Save and Continue Edit button.
- Go to Step 4: Complete the Meta Data.