Payment Gateways: Ogone DirectLink
Country Acceptance: More than thirty-five European countries.
Ogone is a leading European Payment Service Provider that offers payment services to more than thirty-five countries.
For detailed field descriptions, see Configuration: Payment Gateways - Ogone DirectLink.
Setting up the Ogone payment gateway for your Magento Go store is a three-step process:
Step 1: Set up an Ogone merchant account.
Step 2: Configure Ogone from the Admin panel of your Magento Go store.
Step 3: Set up the Ogone Payment Bridge to provide access from the IP address of your store.
Step 1: Open an Ogone Merchant Account
The first step is to establish an Ogone merchant account. As you go through the process, take note of the following information, which you will need to complete the configuration in Magento Go:
- SHA-IN Pass phrase
Note: By default, your Ogone merchant account is not set up to process partial operations. If you want to process a partial invoice amount, perform a data capture, authorize a cancellation, or refund an amount that is less than the original order, please contact Ogone technical support and request them to activate Partial Operations for your account.
For more information about opening an Ogone merchant account, visit their site at www.ogone.com.
Step 2: Configure Ogone in Magento Go
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration.
- From the Configuration panel on the left, under Sales, select Payment Methods.
- Click to expand the Ogone DirectLink section. Then, complete the following with the information provided by Ogone:
Click to expand the Ogone Credit Card section. Then, do the following:
- API User (USERID)
- API Password (PSWD)
- SHA-IN Pass phrase
In the Credit Card Types field, select each credit card you accept.
Set Credit Card Verification to one of the following:
- Set Enabled to “Yes.”
- In the Title field, enter an appropriate title to identify this payment method. The title appears in the Payment Information section during checkout.
- In the Payment Action field, choose how you want payments to be authorized.
- Authorization: Ogone authorizes the transaction after an order is submitted. Your store administrator must log in to your Ogone merchant account and capture the transaction.
- Authorize and Capture: A payment is authorized and captured by Ogone, and your store generates an order and invoice.
To activate 3D Secure, set Enable 3D Secure Card Validation on Frontend to “Yes.” To learn more, see Payment Services: 3D Secure Credit Card Validation.
- Yes: Requires the customer to enter the three-digit verificaton code on the back of the credit card.
- No: Disables credit card verification for Maestro, Switch/Maestro, and Solo credit cards only. Other credit cards still require the customer to enter the verification code.
Note: You must approve and enable 3D Secure in your Ogone merchant account before enabling 3D Secure for your store. 3D Secure should not be enabled for test mode, or transactions will fail.
In the Payment from Applicable Countries field, select the countries where you want this payment method to be available. To learn more, see: Countries Options.
To test the integration of your store before “going live” with the Ogone DirectLink payment system, set Test Mode to “Yes.” Then, do the following:
- All Allowed Countries: Customers from all countries in the default countries list can use this payment method.
- Specific CountriesL Customers from only those countries selected in the Payment from Specific Countries list can use this payment method.
When you select Specific Countries, the Payment from Specific Countries field becomes available. Select each country where you accept payment.
(Optional) Set a Sort Order to determine the placement of this payment option.
Click to expand the Ogone Direct Debit section. Then, do the following:
- Complete the Global Security Parameters by combining the separate values of the visible entry to create a single concatenated string.
- Make sure that an active API User is set up, and that Special User for API is enabled.
- Call Ogone Support and request them to enable DirectLink within Active Transaction Submission Mode.
Note: When testing is complete and you are ready to process transactions in full production mode, return to this configuration and set Test Mode to “No.”
Click Save Config to save your settings.
- To activate Ogone Direct Debit, set Enabled to “Yes.”
- In the Title field, enter a label to identify this payment method in the Payment Information section during checkout.
- Set Payment Action to one of the following:
- Authorization: The Authorization option is used for Germany and Austria only.
- Sale: The Sale option is used for the Netherlands.
- In the Payment from Applicable Countries list, select each country where you accept payment:
- Austria: This option requires a bank code of up to 5 digits and a bank account number of up to 11 digits during checkout.
- Germany: This option requires a bank code of up to 8 digits and bank account number of up to 10 digits during checkout.
- Netherlands: This option requires a bank code and bank account number of up to 10 digits during checkout.
- To process test transactions, set Test Mode to “Yes.””
- (Optional) To determine the sequence in which this method is listed with other methods during checkout, enter a number in the Sort Order field.
Step 3: Configure IP Address for Ogone Payment Bridge
- Log in to your Ogone Merchant Account.
- On the menu, select Configuration > Technical information.
- Click the Data and origin verification tab.
- In the Checks for Ogone DirectLink and Ogone Batch (Automatic) section, enter the following IP addresses:
Note: Leave the ‘URL of the merchant page containing the payment from that will call the page’ field empty. It is not required by Magento Go.
- Click Confirm and go back to your ‘Homepage’ to save changes.
Managing Canceled Orders
A canceled order should be processed first through the Admin of your store, before it is processed by Ogone. If the order is canceled first by Ogone, the status of the order changes to “Processing.” and cannot be changed.
To cancel an order:
- On the Admin menu, select Sales > Orders.
- Find the order in the list, and in the first column, select the checkbox.
- In the upper-right corner, set Actions to “Cancel.” Then, click the Submit button.
The Status of the order changes to “Canceled.”
- Complete the cancellation process from your Ogone merchant account, according to the instructions provided by Ogone.