System > Configuration > Payment Methods > Purchase Order
The Purchase Order payment method allows commercial buyers to checkout items from your Magento Go store using a purchase order.
When selected, a text field is added near the Purchase Order option in the Payment Information page of the checkout process. The customer can populate this field with the purchase order number or other information for the courier.
To configure purchase orders:
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Sales, select the Payment Method tab.
- Click to expand the Purchase Order section, and do the following:
- To activate this payment method, set Enabled to Yes.
- In the Title field, enter an appropriate title to identify this payment method during the checkout process.
- Set New Order Status to Pending until the transaction has finished processing.
- In the Payment from Applicable Countries list, select the countries where this payment method can be used.
- In Minimum Order Total and Maximum Order Total fields, specify the minimum and maximum order totals that qualify for this payment method. If an order total exactly matches the minimum or maximum limit, it qualifies for this payment method.
- In the Sort Order field, enter a number to determine the relative position of this payment method in the list of available methods that is displayed during the checkout process. (A lower value ranks higher, with 0 the highest.)
- When you have completed the configuration, click the Save Config button.