Configuring PayPal API Integration
Some PayPal payment solutions require API credentials to establish a connection to the PayPal server. Merchants engaged in business outside of United States are required to provide API credentials if using either PayPal Express Checkout or Website Payments Pro.
To set up your PayPal API Credentials:
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Payment Methods, do one of the following:
- In the All-in-One Solutions section, for PayPal Payments Advanced, click the Configure button.
- In the Payment Gateways section, for PayPal Payflow Link, click the Configure button.
- Under Required Settings, scroll down to the Express Checkout section. Then, enter the following API credentials provided by PayPal.
- API Password
- API Signature
To retrieve your credentials from your PayPal account, click the Get Credentials from PayPal button.
- Click the Save Config button to save your changes.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.