The Contact Us link in the footer of each page in your store is an easy way for customers to keep in touch with you. The form is enabled by default. It can be configured to send inquiries to a specific email address and send replies from a specific entity.
To configure the Contact Us form:
- In the Admin menu, select System > Configuration.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under GENERAL, select Contacts. Then, click to expand the Contact Us section.
- Click to expand the Email Options section, and do the following:
- Enter the email address that the Contact form should Send Emails To.
- Set Email Sender to the identity you want to use for any replies sent in response to inquiries you receive.
- Select the Email Template to be used to format the data sent from the form.
- When complete, click the Save Config button.