Disabling Newsletter Subscriptions
If you are not ready to publish a newsletter, the newsletter module can be temporarily removed from your store. You can easily restore the functionality by changing the configuration to “Enable.”
Disable Newsletter Module
To disable newsletter subscriptions:
- On the Admin menu, select System > Configuration.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Advanced, select Advanced.
- In the Disable Modules Output section, set Mage_Newsletter to “Disable.”
- When complete, click the Save Config button.
- If necessary, follow the instructions to remove the newsletter subscription block from your store.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.