Your list of newsletters subscribers can be exported in a format that can be used by third-party newsletter applications and services. Before exporting your current list of subscribers as a CSV or XML file, you should always process any outstanding requests to unsubscribe.
To export your list of subscribers:
- On the Admin menu, select Newsletter > Newsletter Subscribers.
- Click the Reset Filter button to load the complete subscriber list. Then, do one of the following:
- To select all subscribers, click the Select All link in the upper-left corner of the list.
- To select individual subscribers, select the checkbox of each record.
- To select only the records of customers who have subscribed, set the search filter on the Status column to “Subscribed.” Then, click the Search button.
- To export the selected subscribers, set Export to one of the following:
- Click the Export button, and when prompted, Save the file to your computer.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.