How to Delete Multiple Customers
Magento Go provides you with the ability to delete customers in large numbers. If you are deleting more than a handful of customers, it would be inefficient to delete each one separately.
Magento Go lets you accomplish this with Actions. Actions enable you to modify a set of selected customers or their properties in mass.
Deleting a large selection of customers is simple. To do this:
- In the Admin Panel, select Customers> Manage Customers.
- Click Refresh Filter to display all your customers.
- Mark the checkbox next to each customer row that you wish to delete.
- From the Actions field in the top right of this page, select Delete.
- Click Submit to apply this action. The page will
refresh, and the selected rows should be removed.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.