Printing Packing Slips for Shipments
You can print packing slips for shipments that are created in your store. You can print a packing slip for a single order, or you can print multiple packing slips as a batch, or group. However, before a packing slip can be printed, it must first be created for the order.
To print a packing slip:
- From the Admin panel, select Sales > Shipments.
- In the Shipments list, find the packing slip that you want to print. Click the checkbox in the first column of the shipment to select it.
To print multiple packing slips, check the checkbox for each packing slip to be printed.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Actions list box, select PDF Packingslips and click the Submit button. Magento Go automatically generates a PDF file in a new window.
- Select the View link to the right of the shipment to preview the document. Then, click the Print button to print the PDF file.
Note: You need a PDF reader, like Adobe Acrobat Reader, to view the file. If your browser supports Acrobat Reader, the PDF file opens in the browser window. Otherwise, you must download and open the PDF document.
- When the download is complete, open the PDF file and print the document.
Configuration: Sales - PDF Print-outs
Creating Invoices and Packing Slips for Shipments
Batch Printing Invoices, Packing Slips, and Credit Memos
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.