Printing Packing Slips
A packing slip is a sales document that accompanies shipments sent from your store, and lists each item included in the package. You can print a packing slip for a single order, or print multiple packing slips as a batch, or group. However, before a packing slip can be printed, it must first be set up for the order.
To view or print the PDF, you must have a PDF reader. You can download Adobe Reader at no charge.
Print-Ready PDF Packing Slip
To print a packing slip:
- From the Admin menu, select Sales > Shipments.
Shipments List with Actions
- In the Shipments list, find the packing slip(s) that you want to print. Then in the list of shipments, click the View link at the right of the shipment record.
Click the Print button to print the PDF document.
In the Shipments list, set Actions to “PDFpackingslips” and click the Submit button. When prompted, do one of the following:
- To print a single packing slip, click to select the checkbox in the first column of the shipment.
- To print multiple packing slips, select the checkbox for each packing slip to be printed.
- Click Save, and follow the prompts to save the file to your computer. When the download is complete, open the PDF in Adobe Reader, and print the document.
- To view the document, click Open. The print-ready PDF packing slip opens in Adobe Reader. From here, you can either print the packing slip or save it to your hard disk.
File Download Prompt
Custom PDF Templates
Invoicing an Order