Inserting Links from the Toolbar
The easiest way to insert a link is to use the Link button in the editor toolbar. It doesn’t require any knowledge of HTML, and the result is the same.
To insert a link:
- Highlight the text where you want to create the link. Then, in the editor toolbar, click the Link button.
- In the Link URL field, enter one of the following:
- The URL Key of a page in your store.
- The full URL of an external page to be linked.
- Set Target to one of the following:
- Open link in the same window
- Open in a new window
- In the Title field, enter the tooltip text that appears when someone hovers over the link.
- Click the Insert button to create the link.
In the editor, the text now appears as a hyperlink.
- If you click the Show / Hide Editor button, you can see the anchor tag that was inserted to create the link.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.