Insert a Link Using the Toolbar
Method 1: Use the Toolbar to Insert a Link
There are three methods you can use to insert a link in a block. This article explains how to insert a link from the editor toolbar.
- From the Admin panel, go to CMS > Static Blocks.
- In the Static Blocks list, click to open the Footer Links block.
Footer Links In the Static Blocks List
- Position the insertion point at the end of one of the existing links, and press the Enter key to insert a new line.
- Type the text that you want to appear in the link. Then, drag to select the text.
- In the toolbar, click the Insert Link button.
Then, do the following:
- Set Target to “Open Link in Same Window.”
- In the Title box, type the text that you want to appear when someone hovers over the link.
- Click the Save Block button to save the changes. Then, return to your store and test the link to make sure it works correctly.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.