Layered navigation makes it easy to find a product based on category, price range, or any other available attribute. Layered navigation usually appears in the left column of search results and category pages. The standard layered navigation includes a “Shop By” list of categories and price range.
Configuring Layered Navigation
You can configure the way layered navigation is displayed, including the product count and price range.
For field descriptions, see: Configuration: Catalog - Layered Navigation
To configure layered navigation:
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuratio.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Catalog, select Catalog.
- Click to expand the Layered Navigation section. Then, do the following:
- To display the results after each attribute, set Display Product Count to “Yes.&rdquop;
- Set Price Navigation Step Calculation to one of the following:
- For a manual calculation, enter a number in the Default Price Navigation Step field to determine how the price ranges are grouped. For example, if you enter 100, the prices will appear in groups of 100.
- When complete, click the Save Config button to save the settings.