Managing Your Billing Information
Your billing information can be easily accessed and updated from your Magento account. From your account, you can do any of the following:
- Update your billing address
- Add a PayPal account
- Add a credit card
- View your billing history
- Produce a print-ready receipt
To update your billing information:
- Log in to your Magento account.
- If there are multiple stores associated with your account, do the following:
- In the panel on the left under My Products and Services, click Magento Go.
- In the list, find the store that you want to update. Then, click the Change Payment Method link.
- Follow the instructions in step 4 to update the billing and payment information for the store.
- If there is only one store associated with your account, do the following:
- In the panel on the left, click Account Settings.
- Select Billing and Payments.
Billing and Payments
- To update your billing information, do the following:
- To add a new PayPal account, click the Add New PayPal button. Log in to the PayPal account, and follow the prompts to add the account.
- To add a new credit card, click the Add New Credit Card button. Complete the credit card information, and click the Submit button.
Adding a Credit Card
- In the panel on the left, click Billing History to view your current and past orders, and produce a print-ready receipt.
- When complete, click the Save button.
It can take up to forty-eight hours for the changes to be reflected in your account.