Moving a Built-In Block
The order of built-in blocks within a column can be changed by using the Layout Editor to drag it from one location to another. However, you cannot drag the block from one column to another.
To move a built-in block:
- From the Layout Editor, navigate to the page where you want to move the block.
When the Highlight Draggable Blocks checkbox is selected, each block is outlined in red.
- To rearrange the blocks in the column, simply drag a block from one place to another.
- To lock a block in place, click the padlock icon in the lower-right corner of the block. The block turns gray to indicate that it is locked.
- To save the changes, click the Apply Changes button.
- When prompted to refresh the search index, select Catalog > Search Index, and click the Refresh Index button.
Dragging a Block
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.