Payment Gateways: DIBS Payment Services
Country Acceptance: Denmark
DIBS Payment Services is a European Payment Service Provider that offers payment services in Denmark.
For field descriptions, see Configuration: Payment Gateways - DIBS Payment Services.
Step 1: Open a DIBS Payment Services Merchant Account
The first step is to establish a DIBS Payment Services merchant account. As you go through the process, take note of the following information, which you will need to complete the configuration in Magento Go:
- Merchant ID
- Key 1
- Key 2
Specify that you are using Magento Go when you speak to DIBS Payment Services representatives. This will help them configure your account correctly.
For more information about opening a DIBS Payment Services merchant account, visit their site at www.dibspayment.com.
Step 2: Configure DIBS Payment Services in Magento Go
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration.
- From the Configuration panel on the left, under Sales, select the Payment Method tab.
- Click to expand the DIBS Payment Services section. Then, do the following:
- To activate this payment method, set Enabled to Yes.
- In the Title field, enter an appropriate title to identify this payment method during the checkout process of your Magento Go store.
- Enter the following information from your DIBS Payment Services merchant account:
- Merchant ID
- Key 1
- Key 2
- Optional: Enter a Transaction ID prefix. If you do this, it is recommended that you assign the Transaction ID prefix once only and avoid changing it in the future.
- Do one of the following:
- When you are ready to test the configuration and process test transactions, set Test Mode to Yes.
- When you are ready to “go live” with the DIBS Payment Services payment method, set Test Mode to No.
- To record the details of all exchanges between your Magento Go store and the DIBS Payment Services payment system in a log file, set Debug to Yes.
NOTE: In accordance with PCI Data Security Standards, credit card information is not recorded in the log file.
- Set Payment Action to one of the following:
- Authorize Only: To authorize the transaction, but not transfer money to your account.
- Authorize and Capture: To authorize the transaction and also transfer money to your account.
- In the Credit Card Types list, select each credit card which can be used with this payment method. Accepted credit card types include American Express, Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Switch/Maestro, and Other.
- If you want to require customers to enter a card verification code (CVC), set Credit Card Verification to Yes. The Card Verification Value, also known as the Card Security Code, provides an additional level of security for online transactions.
- In the Accepted Currency list, select each currency that is accepted as payment in your store.
- In the Payment from Applicable Countries field, select the countries where this payment method can be used:
- To set the position of DIBS Payment Services in the list of payment methods that is displayed during checkout, enter a numeric value in the Sort Order field.
- When finished, click the Save Config button.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.