Payment Gateways: PSiGate
Country Acceptance: United States, Canada
PSiGate Merchant Services provides merchant accounts and eCommerce payment services for merchants in the United States and Canada. This article explains how to configure the PSiGate payment gateway for your Magento Go store.
For field descriptions, see Payment Gateways: PSi Gate.
Step 1: Open a PSiGate Merchant Account
The first step is to establish a PSiGate merchant account. As you go through the process, take note of the following information, which you will need to complete the configuration in Magento Go:
For more information about opening a PSiGate merchant account, visit their site at:
Step 2: Configure PSiGate for your store
- From the Admin panel of Magento Go, select System > Configuration > Payment Methods.
- On the Payment Methods tab, click to expand the PSi Gate section. Then, do the following:
- Set Enabled to Yes.
- n the Title field, enter the name for this payment method that customers will see during checkout. By default, the title is set to “PSiGate.”
- Enter the following information from your PSiGate merchant account:
- Set Payment Action to one of the following:
- Authorize Only: The payment is authorized by PSi Gate but not captured until you generate the invoice for the order in Magento Go.
- Sale: The payment is authorized by PSi Gate and the transaction is immediately processed.
- To record the details of all exchanges between your Magento Go store and the PSiGate payment system in a log file, set Debug to Yes.
Note: In accordance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), credit card information is not recorded in the log file.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are ready to test the configuration and process test transactions, set Test Mode to Yes.
- When you are ready to “go live” with the PSiGate payment method, set Test Mode to No.
- In the Credit Card Types list, select each credit card which can be used with this payment method.
- If you want to require customers to enter a card verification code (CVC), set Credit Card Verification to Yes.
- Type in the Minimum Order Total and Maximum Order Total to specify the order amount range that qualifies to use this payment method.
- To set the position of PSiGate in the list of payment methods that is displayed during checkout, enter a numeric value in the Sort Order field.
- When finished, click the Save Config button to save the settings.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.