Setting Up a Coupon Code
This article explains how to set up coupon codes for your Magento Go store. Coupons can be designed for any occasion, and can be limited to specific customer groups. You can also require your customers to enter a coupon code before they receive a discount.
To add a Coupon code:
- From the Admin panel, select Promotions > Shopping Cart Price Rules.
- Click the Add New Rule Button to define your discount. Then, do the following
- In the General Information page in the Coupon menu, select the Specific Coupon option.
- Enter a numeric code in the Coupon Code field.
- In the Uses Per Coupon field specify the number of times a customer can use this coupon code, if you would like to provide a limit.
- In the User Per Customer field specify the number of times a customer account can use this promotion, if you would like to provide a limit.
- In the From/To date menu select a time frame for your coupon if you would like to provide one.
- Select the Save and Continue Editing button to save and continue defining your promotion.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.