Your customers are invited to read product reviews and also to provide feedback on the products they purchase. In addition to writing reviews, customers can rate various aspects of a product on a scale from one to five stars. By default, Magento Go provides three criteria that customers can base ratings upon: Price, Quality, and Value. A customer’s ratings for each are averaged to determine the customer’s overall rating of the product. The ratings from all customers are averaged to determine the current rating of the product./p>
You can change the default ratings, and also create new ones such as “Reliability,” “Features,” and so on.
To create your own ratings:
- On the Admin menu, select Catalog > Reviews and Ratings > Manage Ratings.
- Click the Add New button.
- In the Rating Title section, enter the Default Value for the new rating. Then, enter the translation for each language supported by your store.
- In the Rating Visibility section, select each store view where the rating will be used. (Hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple options.)
- When complete, click the Save Rating button. The new rating is now included in the list of “5 star” ratings.
Write Your Own Review
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.