Setting Up Google Checkout Shipping - Carrier Calculated
System > Configuration > Sales > Google API > Google Checkout Shipping > Carrier Calculated
The Google Checkout Shipping - Carrier Calculated section lets you set up pre-defined, carrier-calculated shipping rates for Google Checkout. This article explains how to set up Google Checkout carrier shipping rates for your Magento Go store.
For field descriptions, see Configuration: Google API - Google Checkout Shipping - Carrier Calculated.
To set up carrier-calculated shipping rates:
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Sales, select the Google API tab.
- Click to expand the Google Checkout Shipping - Carrier Calculated section. Then, do the following:
- Set Enable Carrier Calculated to Yes.
Tip: If you have been using merchant-calculated shipping rates, they will be disabled and replaced by carrier-calculated rates.
- In the Carrier Calculated Methods list, select each method you want to be available to customers.
Tip: To select multiple methods, hold down the Control key and click each item.
- Set the Delivery Address Category to one of the following:
- Complete the remaining fields as follows:
- Default Price for Methods: Type the default shipping rate for this method.
- Default Package Width (in): Type the width in inches, of the typical package shipped by this method.
- Default Package Height (in): Type the height in inches, of the typical package shipped by this method..
- Default Package Length (in): Type the length in inches, of the typical package shipped by this method.
- To charge a handling fee, do one (or both) of the following:
- In the Handling Fee Fixed field, type the additional amount you want to charge for handling.
- In the Handling Fee Percent field, type the percentage of the order total, as a decimal, that you want to charge as a handling fee. For example, use the decimal format .06 to charge 6%.
The Handling Fee amount is added to the adjusted shipping rate.
- Click the Save Config button to save your changes.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.