Setting Up Google Checkout Shipping – Flat Rate
System > Configuration > Sales > Google API > Google Checkout Shipping > Flat Rate
The Google Checkout Shipping - Flat Rate section lets you enable and configure flat rate shipping for Google Checkout. You can define up to three different flat rate shipping options. This article explains how to set up Google Checkout Shipping - Flat Rate for your Magento Go store.
For field descriptions, see Configuration: Google API - Google Checkout Shipping - Flat Rate.
To set up Flat Rate Google Checkout Shipping:
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Sales, select the Google API tab.
- Click to expand the Google Checkout Shipping - Flat Rate section. Then, do the following:
- Set Enable Flat Rate to Yes.
- In the Rate 1 Title field, type in the flat rate shipping option title for rate 1.
- In the Rate 1 Amount field, type in the shipping rate for rate 1.
- From the Rate 1 Shipping To Applicable Countries field, specify whether to enable this shipping option for all allowed countries or only specific countries.
If you selected Specific Countries for the previous option, from the Rate 1 Ship to Specific Countries list, specify the countries that are allowed to use this shipping option.
NOTE: To make multiple selections, hold down the control key (CTRL) and click each item.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for Rate 2 and Rate 3.
- Click the Save Config button to save your changes.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.