Setting Up MisterCash for Card Gate Plus
System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Card Gate Plus - MisterCash
MisterCash is an online payment method serving the Belgian market. This article explains how to add this payment method to your Card Gate Plus payment gateway.
For field descriptions, see Configuration: Card Gate Plus - MisterCash.
- From the Configuration panel, on the Payment Methods tab, click to expand the Card Gate Plus – MisterCash section. Then, do the following:
- Set Enabled to “Yes.”
- Enter the Title for this payment method that customers see during checkout. By default, the title is set to “MisterCash.”
- In the Payment from Applicable Countries list, select one of the following, to identify the countries where this payment method can be used:
- In the Sort Order field, enter a numeric value to determine the order in which this payment method appears when listed during checkout. Enter 0 (zero) for this method to appear at the top of the list, 1 for the next position, and so on.
- When finished, click the Save Config button to save the settings.
Card Gate Plus - MisterCash
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.