Setting Up PayPal Access
It is easy to set up PayPal Access for your Magento Go store. Here’s how:
To enable PayPal Access:
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Customers, select Customer Configuration.
- Click to expand the Login Options section.
- Set Enable Log in with PayPal Access to “Yes.” Then, read the note below the field.
- Click the Save Config button to save your changes.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.