Setting Up SofortBanking for Card Gate Plus
System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Card Gate Plus - SofortBanking
SofortBanking provides direct online bank transfer services, and is widely used in German-speaking countries. This article explains how to add this payment method to the Card Gate Plus payment gateway for your Magento Go store.
For field descriptions, see Configuration: Card Gate Plus - SofortBanking.
To activate this payment method:
- From the Configuration panel, on the Payment Methods tab, click to expand the Card Gate Plus - SofortBanking section. Then, do the following:
Set Enabled to “Yes.”
- Enter the Title for this payment method that customers see during checkout. By default, the title is set to “SofortBanking.”
- In the Payment from Applicable Countries list, select one of the following, to identify the countries where this payment method can be used:
- In the Sort Order field, enter a numeric value to determine the order in which this payment method appears when listed during checkout. Enter 0 (zero) for this method to appear at the top of the list, 1 for the next position, and so on.
- When finished, click the Save Config button to save the settings.
Card Gate Plus - SofortBanking