- Watch our easy-to-follow video tutorials for quick tips on designing and managing your store.
- View Video Tutorials
Step 1: Creating Inline Links
Open the CMS Page
- From the Admin panel, select CMS > Pages > Manage Content.
- In the list, click to open the page you want to edit.
- In the panel on the left, select Content. Then, do the following:
- Click the Show / Hide Editor button to work in code mode.
- Position the insertion point in the text, exactly where you want the link to appear.
- Click the Insert Frontend App button. Then, select the Type of link you want to place from the following:
- CMS Hierarchy Node Link
- CMS Page Link
- Catalog Category Link
- Catalog Product Link
- Go to Step 2.
Select the Link Type