Step 1: Managing Stock Availability Messages
Configure the Inventory Stock Options
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Catalog, select Inventory.
- Click to expand the Stock Options section. Then, do the following:
- To configure the way “out of stock” products are handed in the category and search results lists, set Display Out of Stock Products to one of the following:
- No Omits “out of stock” products from the lists.
- Yes Includes “out of stock”” products in the list.
- To configure the display of the stock availability message on the product detail page, set Display products availability in stock in the frontend to one of the following:
- No Does not display the availability message.
- Yes Displays the appropriate availability message for the stock status of the product.
- Click the Save Config button to save the setting.
- Go to Step 2.
Display Stock Availability
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.