- Watch our easy-to-follow video tutorials for quick tips on designing and managing your store.
- View Video Tutorials
Step 3: Creating a Block of Links
Select the Link Target Page
- In the panel on the left, select Frontend App Options.
- (Optional) In the Anchor Custom Text field, enter the text to appear in the link. To use the product name, you can leave this field empty.
- (Optional) In the Anchor Custom Title field, enter a descriptive title for the link. This text is for internal reference, and is not visible on the page.
- Click the Select Product button. Then in the list, select the product to be linked. You can use the page controls and search filters to find the record.
- Click the Save and Continue button.
- Go to Step 4.