Step 3: Creating Inline Links
Insert the Link in the Text
- Click the Insert Frontend App button.
- To return to the content editor, click the Show / Hide Editor button. The location of each link is marked with a “page link” token.
- Click the Save and Continue button.
- To preview the page in a new browser window, click the Preview button.
- Go to Step 4.
This illustration compares the way frontend app links and anchor tag links appear when working in the content editor.
Page Links in Content Editor
|1. Inline Link (created with frontend app)
2. Inline Link (created with the HTML anchor <a> tag)
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.