The Task Notifications section displays a list of completed tasks and system update notices. Because of the amount of traffic generated, it is recommended that you create a dedicated email address to receive forwarded task notifications.
To manage task notifications:
- From the Admin menu, select System > Task Notifications.
- In the list of notifications, you can mark messages as “read” or flag them to be removed.
- Select the checkbox of each messages you want to manage. To select multiple messages, you can use the following links:
- Select / Unselect All
- Select Visible / Unselect Visible
- Set Actions to either “Remove” or “Mark as Read.”
- When complete, click the Submit button.
To connect task notifications to outside email address:
- From the Admin menu, select System > Configuration.
- On the General tab, click to expand the Task Notifications section.
- In the Task Notifications Recipients field, enter the email address where you want notifications to be sent.
- When complete, click the Save Config button.