Tier pricing lets you offer a quantity discount to all customers, or extend the discount to only select group of customers. The discount appears on both the category list and product detail pages, and can be applied to a specific store view and customer group. On the category list page, the product price includes the words, “As Low As: $110.49” On the product detail page, the calculated quantity discount appears in a box, with a message that says:
- Buy 2 for $__._ each and save _%
- Buy 4 for $__._. each and save _%
Note: You can use the Themes Text Editor to change the default text of these messages.
Tier Price “As Low as”
To display a tier price:
- From the Admin panel, select Catalog > Manage Products. Then click to open the product record.
- In the Product Information panel on the left, select Prices.
- In the Tier Price section, click the Add Tier button, and do the following:
- Select the Website where the tier pricing applies.
- If applicable, select the Customer Group to whom the tier pricing is available.
- In the Qty field, enter the quantity of the item that must be ordered to receive the discount.
- Enter the adjusted Price of the item.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Add Tier Price