Changing Your Plan
Magento Go offers several plans that are designed to meet your needs as your business grows. Visit our site to learn more about each plan.
You can upgrade to a paid plan and keep your data if the upgrade takes place within the thirty-day free trial. Your plan can be upgraded or downgraded at any time from the dashboard of your Magento account.
Upgrading Your Plan
One consideration when choosing a plan is the number of SKUs and categories you expect to need for your product catalog. If you start at one plan and later discover that you need more capacity, you can upgrade to the next level.
To upgrade to a paid plan:
- Log in to your Magento account. Then, in the panel on the left under My Products and Services, click Magento Go.
- In the section for your store, click the Upgrade to Paid Plan link.
- In the Change Magento Go Plan list, select the plan that is right for you. Then, click the Next button.
Select Magento Go Plan
- Under Billing Information, select a Payment Address from your address book, or enter a new address.
- Use one of the following methods to set up monthly payments for your plan:
- On the Order Review page, do the following:
- If you have a discount coupon code or voucher, enter the code and press the Apply Discount button.
- Make sure that everything in the order is correct, and press the Place Order button.
A confirmation email with a link to your invoice is sent to the email address that is associated with your account. You will also receive notification of the charge from either PayPal or your credit card.
Still have questions? Submit them below and they'll be answered by our expert support team.
Like what you read? Drop us a note with your feedback below.