Using Product Image Placeholders
Magento Go uses temporary images as placeholders until the permanent product images are available. The initial placeholder image is the Magento logo, which you can replace with placeholder images of your own design.
Product Image Placeholders
To upload product image placeholders:
- From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration.
- In the Configuration panel on the left, under Catalog, select Catalog.
- Click to expand the Product Image Placeholders section.
- For each image type, click the Browse button to upload the placeholder image you want to use for the base image, small image, and thumbnail images. If you like, you can use the same image for each type.
For field descriptions, see: “Configuration: Catalog - Product Image Placeholders.”
- When complete, click the Save Config button.
System > Configuration > Catalog: Product Image Placeholders